Tax Roll and HB 909 Information
Section 195.052, Florida Statutes, as amended by the 2008 Florida Legislature Chapter 2008-197, Laws of Florida requires that the Department of Revenue and all county property appraisers publish certain county and municipal property tax information on their websites.
This law requires the Department of Revenue to publish on its websites certain non-voted property tax information for county and municipal governments. Within each county, the tables below present the following information for each non-voted levy by the county and municipal governments:
Comparison of Taxes Levied
Click the above link to view the “Comparison of Taxes Levied”
Distribution of Taxes Levied
This is the “Distribution of Taxes Levied by Property Type for County and Municipal Governments in PDF format. This table presents the proportion of property taxes paid for each county and municipal non-voted levy by each of the following property types:
- Residential real property includes single-family residential, real property mobile homes, duplexes, triplexes, other multi-family parcels, residential condominiums, and those portions of other types of property which are used as a homestead.
- Homestead property
- Non-Homestead property
- Vacant lots
- Non-residential real property includes the following types of property, excluding any portions used as a homestead.
- Commercial improved and vacant
- Industrial improved and vacant
- Institutional / Governmental
- Other government leasehold interests, miscellaneous and non-agricultural acreage
- Tangible Personal Property
- Railroad property centrally assessed by the state
- Percent of total taxes levied for New Construction
Click the link above to view technical information on the source and calculation methodology of the data presented in the tables.
Within this collection, you can find information on the Top 20 Taxpayers in Osceola County, the City of Kissimmee, and the City of St. Cloud.
Click any of the links below to be taken directly to the Top 20 list for that specific governmental entity.
- 2022 Top Taxpayers of Osceola County
- 2022 Top Taxpayers City of Kissimmee
- 2022 Top Taxpayers City of St. Cloud